Download Application Form
TAD Arts presents art residency programs - 3 months & 6 months.
The important details are as follows:
Residency begins - 1st August 2013
Residency duration - 3 months & 6 months
Number of artists to be selected in first batch - 6
Venue – Gurgaon, Sohna Road Farm House
LAST Date for accepting applications 5th July 2013
- Boarding and Lodging – Each Artist is provided with an air cooled room with
- Room size : 14ft x 14ft with attached bathroom
- 24 hours
electricity and water supply at the venue with inverter backup.
- Fully equipped
kitchen at the venue with Gas connection and utensils
- One artwork per
artist per month would be taken by TAD Arts and
the size would be agreed upon before the Art Residency program begins.
- No monitory support provided for stay at the venue by TAD Arts.
- No transport would be provided by TAD Arts.
- All art material would be sourced by the Artist and would be their responsibility.
Art Exhibition and promotion:
TAD Arts would be organizing a special online exhibition and a catalogue exhibition of the residency artists which would be put on sale and promoted on all its platforms.
Terms & Conditions
- Completed application form with recent photograph.
- Half page abstract summarizing the purpose of the project.
- Detailed description of this project and its significance.
- Curriculum Vitae - including significant achievements or awards.
- Sample of work: visual artists -12 slides or 12 prints and/or catalogue excerpts; multi-media artists - CD-ROM in PC format or list of URL’s or audio
cassette tape or audio CD or VHS tape in PAL format, tapes must be cued and the sample selected should be no longer than 10 minutes.
- Two or three reviews of past work
- A list of the facilities the applicant intends to use at the TAD Arts Residency.
- Although TAD Arts takes great care in handling the documentation submitted, it cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- TAD Arts will return work samples only if it is accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Applicants outside of India may enclose an International Reply Coupon of sufficient value.
- No individual or collective applicant(s) or any institution shall by reason of selection or invitation or activity at the Residency acquire any title, interest, or claim of any kind, including the right to residence at the TAD Arts Premises.
- Further, TAD Arts shall not in any manner be held responsible or liable for the maintenance, upkeep, safeguard, care, or custody of any creative output including works of art in any form produced by any resident.
- The above shall apply to all personal belongings or any other possessions of the resident. This condition shall be applicable irrespective of whether the applicant is residing at the TAD Arts Premises or has completed the stay and departed.
- In the case of any violation of the institution’s rules or the country’s legal codes, TAD Arts reserves the absolute, unfettered, and unconditional right, power, and authority to require any resident at the TAD Arts Premises to depart within 24 hours of written notice to that effect served by TAD Arts.